As used in this Policy, “personal data” means any information that relates to, describes, could be used to identify an individual, directly or indirectly.
Applicability: This Policy applies to personal data that the Company collects, uses, and discloses and which may include: (i) data collected through the Services, (ii) data collected through the Company websites, and (iii) data collected from third party sources. Third party sources may include, but not be limited to: public databases, commercial data sources, and the public internet.
This Policy does not apply to Personal Data about the Company employees and candidates, and certain contractors and agents acting in similar roles.
Through this Policy, “you”, or “your” means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable. Company (referred to as either "the Company", "we", "us" or "our" in this Agreement) refers to the Konko AI Inc.
2. Information collection and usage
2.1. Personal information we collect
While interacting with the Services, you may provide certain personally identifiable information that could be used to contact or identify you.
Personal Information you Provide: We collect Personal Information if you create an account to use our Services or communicate with us as follows:
- Account Information: When you create an account with us, we will collect information associated with your account, including your name, contact information, account credentials, and transaction history, (collectively, “Account Information”).
- User Content: When you use our Services, we collect Personal Information that is included in the input, file uploads, or feedback that you provide to our Services (“User Content”).
- Communication Information: If you communicate with us, we collect your name, contact information, and the contents of any messages you send (“Communication Information”).
- Social Media Information: We have or may in the future have pages on social media sites like Instagram, Facebook, Medium, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn. When you interact with our social media pages, we will collect Personal Information that you elect to provide to us, such as your contact details (collectively, “Social Media Information”). In addition, the companies that host our social media pages may provide us with aggregate information and analytics about our social media activity.
- Other Information You Provide: We collect other information that you may provide to us, such as when you participate in our events or surveys or provide us with information to establish your identity (collectively, “Other Information You Provide”)
When you make purchases, we use secure third-party payment processors to collect credit card or other financial information. The Company does not store the credit card or payment information you provide, only confirmation that payment was made and details on the transaction (e.g., payment amount, date in which the payment was made).
Personal Information We Receive Automatically From Your Use of the Services: When you visit, use, or interact with the Services, we receive the following information about your visit, use, or interactions (“Technical Information”):
- Log Data: Information that your browser or device automatically sends when you use our Services. Log data includes your Internet Protocol address, browser type and settings, the date and time of your request, and how you interact with our Services.
- Usage Data: We may automatically collect information about your use of the Services, such as the types of content that you view or engage with, the features you use and the actions you take, as well as your time zone, country, the dates and times of access, type of computer or mobile device, and your computer connection.
- Device Information: Includes name of the device, operating system, device identifiers, and browser you are using. Information collected may depend on the type of device you use and its settings.
2.2. How we use personal information
We do not use your personal information or input data to train AI models.
We may use Personal Information for the following purposes:
- To enable access to functionalities of the Service that are available to you as a registered user
- To provide, maintain, evaluate and improve the service. To develop new programs and services. (Note that we will not use Customer Content to develop or improve the Services without your explicit consent.)
- To attend and manage your requests to us
- To communicate with you; including to send you information about our Services and events
- To carry out business transfers (to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about our Service users is among the assets transferred)
- To prevent fraud, criminal activity, or misuses of our Services, and to protect the security of our IT systems, architecture, and networks
- To comply with legal obligations and legal process and to protect our rights, privacy, safety, or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you, or other third parties.
Aggregated or De-Identified Information. We may aggregate or de-identify Personal Information so that it may no longer be used to identify you and use such information to analyze the effectiveness of our Services, to improve and add features to our Services. We will maintain and use de-identified information in anonymous or de-identified form and we will not attempt to re-identify the information, unless required by law.
3. Disclosure of personal information
We do not rent, sell, or disclose your personal information to third parties without your consent, except as set forth below or as required or permitted by law
- Vendors and Service Providers: To assist us in meeting business operations needs and to perform certain services and functions, we may provide Personal Information to vendors and service providers, including providers of hosting services, customer service vendors, cloud services, email communication software, web analytics services, and other information technology providers, among others. Pursuant to our instructions, these parties will access, process, or store Personal Information only in the course of performing their duties to us.
- Business Transfers: If we are involved in strategic transactions, reorganization, bankruptcy, receivership, or transition of service to another provider (collectively, a “Transaction”), your Personal Information and other information may be disclosed in the diligence process with counterparties and others assisting with the Transaction and transferred to a successor or affiliate as part of that Transaction along with other assets.
- Legal Requirements: We may share your Personal Information, including information about your interaction with our Services, with government authorities, industry peers, or other third parties (i) if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a legal obligation, (ii) to protect and defend our rights or property, (iii) if we determine, in our sole discretion, that there is a violation of our terms, policies, or the law; (iv) to detect or prevent fraud or other illegal activity; (v) to protect the safety, security, and integrity of our products, employees, or users, or the public, or (vi) to protect against legal liability.
- Business Account Administrators: the administrators of your account may access and control your Konko AI account. In addition, if you create an account using an email address belonging to your employer or another organization, we may share the fact that you have an Konko AI account and certain account information, such as your email address, with your employer or organization to, for example, enable you to be added to their business account.
- Other Users and Third Parties You Share Information With: Certain features allow you to display or share information with other users or third parties. For example, you may share conversations with other users via shared links. Be sure you trust any user or third party with whom you share information.
4. Your rights
Depending on location, individuals may have certain statutory rights in relation to their Personal Information. For example, you may have the right to:
- Access your Personal Information and information relating to how it is processed.
- Delete your Personal Information from our records.
- Rectify or update your Personal Information.
- Transfer your Personal Information to a third party (right to data portability).
- Restrict how we process your Personal Information.
- Withdraw your consent—where we rely on consent as the legal basis for processing at any time.
- Object to how we process your Personal Information.
- Lodge a complaint with your local data protection authority.
Our Service is not directed to children under the age of 13. Konko AI does not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 13. If you have reason to believe that a child under the age of 13 has provided Personal Information to Konko AI through the Service, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will investigate any notification and if appropriate, delete the Personal Information from our systems. If you are 13 or older, but under 18, you must have permission from your parent or guardian to use our Services.
6. Links to third party websites
Our website may contain links to other websites that the Company does not own or operate. We provide links to third-party websites as a convenience to the user. These links are not intended as an endorsement of or referral to the linked websites.
We have implemented reasonable administrative, organizational, technical, and physical measures in an effort to safeguard the personal information in our custody and control against theft, loss, and unauthorized access, use, modification, and disclosure.
However, no Internet or email transmission is ever fully secure or error free. In particular, email sent to or from us may not be secure. Therefore, you should take special care in deciding what information you send to us via the Service or email. In addition, we are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Service, or third-party websites.
We restrict access to personal information on a need-to-know basis to employees and authorized service providers who require access to fulfill their job requirements.
We only keep your personal information as long as it is operationally or legally necessary. After that, we will either destroy or anonymize the information.
9. International users
By using our Service, you understand and acknowledge that your Personal Information will be processed and stored in our facilities and servers in the United States and may be disclosed to our service providers and affiliates in other jurisdictions.
Legal Basis for Processing. Our legal bases for processing your Personal Information include:
- Performance of a contract with you when we provide and maintain our Services. When we process Account Information, Content, and Technical Information solely to provide our Services to you, this information is necessary to be able to provide our Services. If you do not provide this information, we may not be able to provide our Services to you.
- Our legitimate interests in protecting our Services from abuse, fraud, or security risks. This may include the processing of Account Information, Content, Social Information, and Technical Information.
- Your consent when we ask for your consent to process your Personal Information for a specific purpose that we communicate to you. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
- Compliance with our legal obligations when we use your Personal Information to comply with applicable law or when we protect our or our affiliates’, users’, or third parties’ rights, safety, and property.
Data Transfers. Where required, we will use appropriate safeguards for transferring Personal Information outside of certain countries. We will only transfer Personal Information pursuant to a legally valid transfer mechanism.
We may update this Policy from time-to-time to reflect changes in legal, regulatory, operational requirements, our practices, and other factors. When we do, we will post an updated version on this page, unless another type of notice is required by applicable law. Please check this Policy periodically for updates.
11. How to contact us
If you have any questions or concerns not already addressed in this privacy please contact email@example.com.